Building Information Modeling
BIM (Building Information Modeling) · BIM for Construction
BIM accelerates the creation, management and construction of projects
BIM (Building Information Modeling) is an advanced model-based process that provides valuable information for creating and managing construction projects more economical in less time and with less environmental impact. Autodesk ® Building Design Suite provides a full range of building solutions for workflows CAD and BIM, which allow architects, engineers and contractors to stunning views with a single flexible and economical package. The design and documentation based BIM with Autodesk ® Revit ® are complemented by a wide range of Autodesk applications, such as AutoCAD ® , Autodesk ® Navisworks ® for collaboration and 3ds Max ® Design for breathtaking views.
Solutions Autodesk BIM for construction design help you:
- • Minimize errors and omissions during design iterations.
- • Detect and resolve conflicts expensive design before starting to build.
- • Improve team collaboration with coherent and coordinated models .
- • Getting more work and approval of projects with compelling views.
- • Take better sustainable design decisions informed by the analysis of energy consumption and costs.